Customer Retention Manager
Snows BMW Portsmouth
25 June 2021
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its competitors by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the lookout for a Customer Retention Manager.
As a Customer Retention Manager, you will play a very important role in achieving our organizational goals. With a great background in finance product knowledge and a passion for helping customers, a Customer Retention Manager will look after both our existing finance customers, as well as working alongside the retention team in Aftersales, to generate future sales opportunities to our loyal service customers. A good sound knowledge of the customer finance and insurance sales process from beginning to end would be an advantage although not essential. Friendly and professional, you'll work as an integral part of the sales team, to ensure that every customer’s experience of the dealership is exceptional.
Your day will include:
Delivering complete customer satisfaction:
- Understanding the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Talking and listening to the customer to build rapport and accurately qualify their requirements.
- Demonstrating the most suitable options to the customer, ensuring they understand their options clearly and without confusion.
- Working with customers in a friendly and open way to identify the most appropriate finance, warranty or insurance package.
Working as a full member of the team:
- Liaising with all departments to support and enhance close customer contact to increase future/repeat business.
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting on the impact of customer retention activity.
- Assisting with day-to-day management and improvement of data quality.
- Completing all relevant administration in accordance with provider policy and current legislation.
- Attending training and meeting
- Attending training and meeting obligations under the FCA,product knowledge and any other such relevant training.
- Complying with all Snows policies, processes and standards.
Delivering your goals.
- Maintaining existing relationships for repeat business.
- Prioritizing and managing own time and progress to deliver agreed objectives.
Have you got what it takes?
- Relevant experience in a Finance Sales environment.
- Motor Trade experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Passion for delivering an exclusive customer experience.
- A desire to achieve challenging goals and targets with a proven track record in sales.
- High level of social and communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Can-do, proactive approach.
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
- Valid driving licence.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.