Corporate Sales Executive
Snows BMW Portsmouth
30 June 2021
Corporate Sales Executive
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the lookout for a Corporate Sales Executive for Snows BMW MINI Portsmouth.
As a Corporate Sales Executive, you will be accountable for identifying and developing prospects with the aim of maximising sales and profitability from fleet vehicles and finance and provide administrative support to the Centre Sales team, ensuring efficient processing of new, used and corporate vehicle orders.
Your day will include:
- Planning and organising own daily selling activity – by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing Fleet customers, general enquiries, sales leads and cold calling) to win new business.
- Designing and delivering bespoke sales presentations and following up with meetings/demonstrations aimed specifically at individual customers requirements to guide them to the most appropriate solution.
- Agreeing the details of the sale by negotiating the sale price, providing the appropriate finance quotes and agreeing final financial agreement, to ensure the best solution is achieved whilst strictly adhering to the relevant company policies.
- Coordinating all the necessary administration and delivery of vehicles to ensure complete customer satisfaction and maintaining an on-going customer relationship for future business.
- Continuously reviewing and improving Fleet sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profitability and own set targets.
- Creating and updating stock lists and managing the Centre Database liaising with the Centre Manager over new stock ordering.
- Working as a full member of the Centre team to deliver continuous improvements and provide a seamless service to customers.
Have you got what it takes?
- Able to demonstrate an outstanding track record in both new and used Van sales and possess an in- depth knowledge of the latest finance and insurance products.
- Passion for delivering an exclusive customer experience.
- High level of social and communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Can-do, proactive approach.
- A desire to achieve challenging goals and targets.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Valid driving licence.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
Saturday 8.30am – 5.00pm. One day off in the week.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.