Car Park Attendant
Snows BMW Portsmouth
19 May 2021
Car Park Attendant
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Part time Car Park Attendant at Snows BMW Portsmouth. The main purpose of this position is to provide an efficient, professional and welcoming point of contact for all visitors to the dealership. To greet any visitors into the car park and direct them to the department they are looking for.
As Car Park Attendant you will ensure that the following duties are performed to the highest standards:
- To provide the first point of contact for all visitors to the dealership, creating confidence in the Company by ensuring the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To greet visitors and advise relevant staff of their arrival.
- In inclement weather greet customers in the car park with an umbrella and escort them into the showroom.
- To assist customers who are having a problem finding a parking space by locating one and guiding them to it.
- To assist customers who are having a problem parking space by parking their vehicle for them.
- Take customers to the service/ parts department, locating sales executives.
- To ensure that customers can park on arrival by moving vehicles around the site or to offsite facilities.
Have you got what it takes?
- Good communication skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Clean driving licence.
- Love of the outdoors as this role is predominately outside.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Hours of work are 27.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday: 12.30pm – 18:00pm.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.