Snows BMW Portsmouth
26 May 2021
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its' competitors by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the lookout for an Aftersales Administrator for Snows BMW Portsmouth.
As an Aftersales Administrator, you will ensure a smooth flow of information between customers, parts department and technicians.
Your day will include:
- Answer inbound telephone calls and transfer the inbound calls to the relevant persons.
- Take messages where necessary, ensuring the message gets passed on to the relevant person in the dealership for action.
- Take service bookings where necessary.
- Prepare job cards.
- Respond to CRM and email enquiries referencing service bookings.
- Make outbound telephone calls as required by the contact management team.
- Organise One Link bookings.
- 1st point of call for new technical and quotation telephone enquiries (in line with the dealership’s Inbound Service Call Allocation Process.
Have you got what it takes?
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Attention to detail and maintains a good, accurate quality of work.
- Delivers excellent customer service on the phone and face to face.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30 pm with ½ an hour for lunch + alternate Saturdays on a rota 08.00am – 1.00 pm.